Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 1

Ok well today was the first day of my OFFICIAL training! It was actually the warmest day we've had in a long time.  My scheduled training run was for 30 mins. Though the lap that I take around my area right now is a 2 mile run so I just figured I'd do 2 laps tonight. It was a little over the 30 minutes. Though it was nice, it was great to finally not hit a corner and worry about the ice, but feel the puddles. I am really looking forward to our second weekend run at Sunken Meadow. I think I might have to stay there for a while longer and run around for old time sake! 


View Larger Map


SO if anyone is in this area that's training or would like to just come along one day. Feel free to drop an email or something the day before and I'll let you know what time I plan on heading out!

No comments:

Post a Comment